A collection of random and interesting things I found while spending way too much time on the computer searching the web this week. I blame the entertainment industry because the writers are still on strike and there is nothing good to watch on TV.
- A helpful article on becoming a better blogger by Skellie.
- PaperBack Swap: A great resource for REUSING and RECYCLING books.
- A funny post over at The Country Doctor's Wife.
- I am participating in the Crunchy Chicken's book club. We are reading Affluenza. It is challenging and convicting. I am not ready to discuss it yet.
- An interesting article on Milk from KIWI Magazine.
- A Virtual Baby Shower Giveaway over at Design Mom.
Don't forget I will be hosting my first very own Giveaway starting next week. An iTunes gift card is in the lead for the giveaway. There is still time to vote for your favorite!