When I started blogging a few months ago I had know idea insecurities from my past would raise their ugly heads. In some ways I feel like I'm in middle school again. Thankfully, I know how the story ends. I will eventually grow up and realize things I think are so important now won't be in just a little while. Oh, the joys of maturation!
- Then, I anxiously waited for the cheerleading try-out list to be posted. Now, I anxiously wait to see when I'll be added to someone's blogroll.
- Then, I checked my locker on a regular basis to see if anyone left a note. Now, I check my inbox on a regular basis to see if anyone left a comment.
- Then, I wondered if I had on the right pair of jeans. Now, I wonder if my design and template are fashionable.
- Then, I nervously waited to see if I would be asked to the Spring Fling dance. Now, I nervously wait to see if I'll be tagged for a meme.
- Then, I thought every other girl was prettier and smarter than I was. Now, I know there will always be prettier and smarter blogs out there.
I have a feeling the same will be true for my blogging experience.