As I was redesigning my blog, I asked my husband for his suggestions for taglines. He is much more clever than I am. Although, he occasionally pokes fun at my "bloggy ways", he is my number one fan and a dedicated reader.
1. Knowing love and choosing life.
2. Every choice matters.
3. We don’t know all the answers, but we’re doing the research.
4. When life gives you lemons, find some organic pure cane sugar.
5. I’d always do the right thing, if it weren’t so darn expensive.
6. Thank God my husband works.
7. Trying not to poison our kids one day at a time.
8. God made me. God broke me. God healed me.
9. Trying to do the right thing.
10. Not your mother’s blog.
11. How do Co2 emissions affect the blogosphere?
12. Moms for a well-rounded blogosphere.
13. I asked the Lord for a road map. Now, if I could only read it.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants