I've searched the web over, and I'm bringin' you some linky love:
- Adventures of a Twenty Something Mother introduced me to Swango - the only online clothing swap where everything is 99 cents!
- If you haven't discovered the Ideal Bite yet, you need to check it out. Ideal Bite delivers easy, eco-living tips to your in box daily. The tips are short, sassy and practical.
- My friend at The Ferret Online has found some hip and stylish reusable bags for us to use.
- In the mood for a game? Click here to find out if you're living a sustainable life.
- GreenStyle Mom is having a Sigg baby and adult water bottle giveaway. To enter, just go on over and visit GreenStyle Mom and leave a comment. The contest runs through February 20th.
- Doodlebug Designs is having a great giveaway to celebrate their Grand Opening! Go over and check out the details. You could win a FREE completely customized blog design for a blogger blog!
- Our Blessed Arrows is offering a giveaway for a pair of pedoodles.
5 Minutes for Mom is a great resource for all moms. You can submit your own blog or read what other mom's are blogging about. Susan and Janice are two moms that have their hands full! Along with running the 5 Minutes for Mom site, they run two toy stores: A Rocking Horse To Love and Pedal Cars & Retro Collectibles.
Check here to see previous Friday Round-Up Posts