I wanted to write a clever post for Earth Day. A post to make you think I've got my act together. I wanted to impart great "green" wisdom that would influence you to make some changes, but I'm fried and I've got nothing!
I'm leaning on some of my inspirational "green" bloggy reads to provide you with a wonderful Eath Day experience. Because quite frankly, at this moment, they've got their acts together and are doing a great job.
- Surely You Nest helps you calculate your carbon footprint.
- Green Mom Finds brings you a few easy precycling tips for putting a little more “green” into your life.
- OrganicMania helps you plan your Earth Day festivities.
- Going Crunchy is blogging outloud.
- Crunchy Domestic Goddess is celebrating family style. She also has a great Earth-Mother's Day Giveaway.
- The Little Green Blog prepares for Earth Day and Real Nappy Week.
- Diane's Big Green Purse has a great wish list for Mother Nature.
- Nature Mom Blog is having a Gorgeously Green Earth Week Giveaway
- As usual, Crunchy Chicken is challenging us and questioning the recent flock to jump on the environmental bandwagon.