Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Run Play List


In my dreams, I run.  
Effortlessly.
In reality, I struggle.
I'm determined to improve.
Music makes it better.

Here's what I'm listening to now.  I'd love some suggestions.

Windfall  Son Volt
Why I Am Dave Matthews Band
Pedestal Fergie
I'm The Man Who Loves You Wilco
So What P!nk
Poker Face Lady GaGa
All Your Reasons Matchbox Twenty
#40 Dave Matthews Band
Sunday Morning Maroon 5
Paparazzi Lady GaGa
Drown Son Volt
Long Time Gone Dixie Chicks
You & Me Dave Matthews Band
Boom Boom Pow Black Eyed Peas
Gold Digger (Glee Cast Version)
Hey, Soul Sister Train
Whatever Godsmack
My Life Would Suck Without You  Kelly Clarkson
I Run for Life Melissa Etheridge
Rockstar Nickelback
I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) The Proclaimers

1 comments:

GreenStyleMom said...

I was just thinking yesterday that we hadn't heard from you in awhile! Love to hear that you are running. Your music is much more modern than mine... I listen to "oldies" like Gloria, Safety Dance, I Will Survive, etc.