Monday, February 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - Week 2


My first week of menu planning was wonderful!  I got all my shopping done on Monday at Trader Joe's.  I had a few hits and one miss with Monday night's pasta dish.  It really does make a difference to be organized and no exactly what we're having for dinner.  

Looking forward to this week.  Hopefully we can get out from underneath all this snow so I can get to the grocery store!


Week Of: 2/1 – 2/7

Monday

Spinach-Black Bean Lasagna

Tuesday


Wednesday

 LEFTOVERS

Thursday


Friday

Salad
Bread

Saturday

Pepper-Crusted Flank Steak

Baked Macaroni and Cheese

Green Beans

Sunday

Pizza

3 comments:

GreenStyleMom said...

I have GOT to get back into some semblance of meal planning. It has gotten BAD around here. That lasagna recipe looks yummy, and I've already printed it out!

Lorie said...

That is making me hungry! I so need to get back on the menu planning band wagon!!

Going Crunchy said...

Can you share your spinach and black bean recipe???? That sounds different and interesting!