1. I'm not very good at quitting things cold turkey.
2. I don't even consider The Yellow Pages anymore.
3. It's good to remind myself I survived high school AND college without the Internet.
4. Having a laptop makes it easy to spend too much time on the computer.
5. Moving your laptop out of the kitchen results in less time spent on the computer.
6. Stepping away from the computer allows you to focus on your family.
7. It is possible to find a balance. I'm going to continue to challenge myself to cut back on computer use.
Thanks, Kimba for the encouragement and the idea to unplug!